ConocoPhillips Indonesia Career
ConocoPhillips has been operating for more than 40 years in Indonesia and becomes Indonesia's leading partner in meeting increasing energy demands by exploring new reserves as well as maximizing the value of existing core areas.
You already have a portfolio of talent, knowledge and experience. Now the challenge is to channel it all into a career that will make the most of everything you have to offer and propel you to the next level. Join ConocoPhillips, and it can happen.
- Minimum Diploma Degree with 3 years work experience
- Capable in operating standard Microsoft Office; MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Fluent in English both verbal and writing skill
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Preferably sworn translator
Supervisor Pipeline & Row
- S1 degree Mechanical Engineering
- Min 5 years of work experience in construction or Maintenance of pipeline in Oil & Gas operation.
- Proficient in understanding of alignment sheet, Isometric, P&ID
- Familiar with the pipeline applicable codes ASME B-31.4, B-31.8 , ASME B-16.5, pipe & fitting materials
- and other related standards.
- Capable to supervise a multi function team and lead the execution of work safely.
- English proficiency TOEIC - Basic working proficiency [605-780]
- Education : Min. D3 of Technical
- Experiences : Min. of 7 years in oil and gas with multi craft experiences.
- Computer Literate : MS Office, Power Point, SAP, Scheduling program i.e MS Project or Primavera
- English : Fluently
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate and listen
- Ability to research and interpret Federal and State regulations
- Team player
- Candidate should have strong IT skills
- Proficient in English
- Candidate should have proven ability to work in multi-discipline, multi-cultural environments
- Candidate should have ability to support technical personneL
- Desired Experience Level
- High School education or BS degree in any discipline
- 5+ years experience in drilling, completion, or production operations or an equivalent combination of
- education and/or relevant experience
- Special Skills, Training, & Certifications
- Candidate should be proficient in engineering software applications, specifically those for well operation
- reporting and data management, e.g., MaxWell, WellView, WellPlan, etc
ConocoPhillips and its affiliated companies will never ask for fees or upfront payments during the recruitment process. Therefore, if any person or "agency" solicits fees from you as part of a "recruitment process" or as part of an offer of employment, you should assume that the communication is not from ConocoPhillips or any firm working on behalf of ConocoPhillips